Net Branding is New Zealand’s first online marketing agency. Since 2009, we’ve been delivering our clients a full service, end-to-end, integrated marketing solution.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing team member to generate content, identify business requirements, formulate online strategy, manage social media, craft Google or Facebook Campaigns and support all aspects of our marketing activity in both the B2B and B2C area.
You’ll work from our centrally located home office in Remuera.
Our environment reflects our culture of efficiency and adaptability. As a driven, ambitious individual, you will experience the entire digital spectrum as you grow in the company of our senior team.
We have a super supportive and a super chill environment. Our team work together and support each other in every step of the way. This is an excellent learning opportunity as you will have a chance to work closely with the leading marketers in the industry.
Digital Marketing Role and Responsibilities
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- A couple of years under your belt in a digital marketing position, with a proven track record as you manage the digital marketing mix – search engine and social media advertising, remarketing campaigns, search engine optimisation, email marketing, etc.
- A familiarity of analytics and marketing automation tools.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills – we’re looking for a team player.
- The ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically.
- Willingness to embrace change and the ability to thrive under pressure.
- Technical competency with Photoshop and/or video editing suites.
At a more detailed level, this should include.
- Social Media Content Creation (Posts, Images, Videos)
- Social Media Community Management
- Blog Writing
- SEO strategy and implementation
- Website Development Lifecycle Understanding
- Intro understanding of WordPress
- Web Content Development and Uploading
- Newsletter Content Development and Distribution
- Digital Marketing Promotions
- Detailed Project Management and Coordination
- Liaison with client, photographers, designers, developers, digital team etc
- Google Advertising (Google Ads)
- Social Media Advertising
- Social Media Strategy
- Client Reporting and Recommendations
- Detailed analytic ability to interpret Google Analytics and other related digital statistics
- You will be based in a central Auckland suburb
- Proven project coordination capability
- Detailed and focused
- SEO understanding to determine a site strategy, implement that strategy and enhance this over time
- Proven social media experience and results
- Image editing
- Video editing preferable but not essential
- Great writing skills
- Familiar with Content Management Systems
- Familiar with Mailchimp or similar email marketing software
- A marketing qualification or suitable experience
Your day-to-day activities may look a little like this, but as with any role within a digital environment, this could change.
- Writing and publishing interesting content across a variety of channels, including WordPress
- Managing online content and social media platforms for a diverse range of clientele
- Finding PR opportunities to target
- Paid search management, including Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Co-ordinating digital marketing campaigns
- Formulation of marketing strategy
- Reporting and analysis
Personal Qualities Required
- Excellent Communication Skills
- An ability to build relationships at all levels – Technical and Client
- A keen eye for details, be creative and spot new opportunities to really help our clients online reach and engagement grow
- An ability to learn quickly and work autonomously
- A high level of organisational skills
- Not allergic to Cats
If you are our next Digital Marketing role then be in touch. We would love to hear why you are perfect for this role.
In return, we offer a great relaxed working environment. A good sense of humour. An unparalleled and positive learning environment with a company that is proud to be the first truly integrated digital marketing agency in New Zealand. With ample parking and a place at the cutting edge of the digital frontier, we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position must be eligible to work in New Zealand.