Net Branding and Growth Partners have a registered service with Regional Business Partners Network.
Your business may be eligible to receive funding for a registered service as part of the
COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Funding and support for businesses in New Zealand
Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) support has been broadened to cover marketing and digital enablement, along with the existing services.
Net Branding and Growth Partners are a registered service provider for the Regional Business Partner Network.
Due to COVID-19, special funding has been approved by the government to assist businesses with the changes and challenges of the lockdown on your business.
What is on offer? – You may be eligible to receive COVID Funding and Business Support – No co-funding required.
Eligible business owners can access up to $5,000 excl. GST per business from the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund to use with a range of providers, for a variety of services including marketing and digital enablement services. These services shall depend on current business needs determined by our “Strategy and Action” Support process.
Do I qualify?
- Have fewer than 100 full time equivalent employees, and
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Have suffered a loss as a result of Covid-19
- Have a New Zealand Business Number
- Be a privately owned businesses or are a Māori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
Additional eligibility criteria as required.
Non-eligible organisations include:
- Charitable trusts
- Incorporated societies
What can we do to support and help you?
- Do you need help to pivot?
- Do you need to extend capability or revise your digital enablement?
Our support process will take you through the following areas:
What could this look like for your business? Please note that support is only available via the RBP Network.
A session on ‘’Strategy and Action’’ may look as follows:
Putting together a digital marketing strategy | Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Found Online™.
- Together we will audit your current marketing and create recommendations to improve your results and save money.
- Help you with data analytics and tracking so you can start measuring your digital results.
- Support you with a website review and constructive feedback.
- Website improvement and website support services.
- We will – for your unique business – help you reach your customers, identify new opportunities and channels so you can continue to drive revenues and cash flows through to your business during COVID-19 with our ‘’one on one’’ support and digital enablement services.
How to get started:
1. Register here. It only takes 5 minutes. This kickstarts the registration process and application to the Regional Business Partner Network.
2. You will receive an email with the steps below to get started with the full application process.
3. Follow the instructions in this email sent to you
If you have any questions, please call me on M0211229116 and I will personally support you with this application process.
Act Quick – Currently limited funding available.
*This environment changes daily and it is our opinion that the contents of this email correctly reflects the current status quo.
Request more information on how to find out about your eligibility to receive funding from the COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund.
Be Seen, Be Heard, Be Found Online™.
Our web development experts are able to assist with the designed and development of your business website. We take into account your Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) needs and consider how your website needs to integrate with your current or planned future digital assets. As an end to end solution digital agency, we look forward to assisting you with the best SEO Services.