Net Branding Ltd has extended our Internet Marketing, Social Media and Branding Services to more than 250 New Zealand and International businesses, helping them establish a strong online presence, a continual increase in website traffic, more conversions and a systematic process to follow should they want to DIY their online reputation.
Whether you need a new website, are wanting to create a blog /news portal or have decided to go social and use social media, then look no further, we can help.
Our Online Marketing Services
- Be Seen | Website design and development services
- Be Heard | Social media services and consulting, blog creation and support, branding and online marketing, online advertising campaigns
- Be Found | SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) services
At Net Branding you get:
- The very best quality work, at a sensible price.
- A technical business colleague who cares about your business results.
- People who are enthusiastic and take pride in what they do.
- People who use down to earth language . All our clients say we are easy to follow and understand.
- A flexible approach to our offering and your online marketing solution.
Call us today to experience our difference.
Be Seen, Be Heard, Be found Online with Net Branding | Auckland
Welcome to netBranding.co.nzIf you ask 10 different SEO and Social Media experts which is the best Search Engine Optimsation (SEO) strategy or which Social Media options are best, you are likely to get 10 different answers. However there are some basic rules (a few of the many) to succeed in this vast area of Internet branding.
- Your website content on the Internet should be unique.
- Your website content should be well written and read well.
- Your social media profiles should be up to date.
- The focus of your social media content should be less about you and more about what your audience wants.
- You should regularly review your keywords yet avoid stuffing your content with too many of the same keywords on a page.
- Content including keywords should be relevant and useful.
- Focus on small / mid-size companies – whilst larger companies may look impressive, working with a smaller SEO and Social Media means you are more likely to work directly with the experienced team members and strategists who can customise your social marketing campaign around your business and objectives.
- Be aware of the sales rep – their job is to bring in new clients.
- There is no “magic” solutions. Building an online brand is a journey not a destination. Be aware of anyone who pretends to have a “magic pill” or wants to lock you into a “low price monthly fee”.
- The best SEO and social media firm is one that is recommended to you by an acquaintance or colleague.
To discuss your website, blog, SEO or social media requirements with a recommended Website and Social Media Company please contact our Net Branding team of consultants. Contact Us
This article extract was sourced for your convenience from the TV3 News Website. Friday 23 May 2014 24/7 Web Hosting Thousands of New Zealand websites could be deleted after major failures from a local web hosting company. Kiwi provider 24/7 Hosting has gone to ground over the past few weeks, disconnecting its 0800 number and revoking access to key parts …
Why blog? To keep your customers or potential customers engaged by offering tips, product updates, news flashes or any recent event. Blogs provide a simplistic way to stay in touch with a targeted internet audience. Blogs are popular with search engines because they are continuously being updated! Search engines love blogs and this is an ideal opportunity to use your identified …
Facebook crashes. Do you have a business contingency plan? 19/06/2014 Social media site Facebook crashed worldwide this evening, but was back within a short while. The site said: “Sorry, something went wrong. We’re working on getting this fixed as soon as we can.” On Twitter the hastag #facebookdown was trending, with users saying it appeared to be down from between …