Welcome to netBranding.co.nz
If you ask 10 different SEO and Social Media experts which is the best Search Engine Optimsation or Social Media options are best, you are likely to get 10 different answers.
However there are some basic rules (a few of the many) to succeed in this vast area.
- You content on the internet should be unique.
- Your content should be well written and read well.
- Your social media profiles should be up to date.
- The focus of your social media content should be less about you and more about what your audience wants.
- You should regularly review your keywords yet avoid stuffing your content with too many of the same keywords on a page.
- Content should be relevant and useful.
But how do you hire a Local SEO Firm or a Social Media Consultant.
Net Branding is a proud supporter of the Trade Networking Group.
- Focus on small / mid-size companies – whilst larger companies may look impressive, working with a smaller SEO and Social Media means you are more likely to work directly with the experienced team members and strategists who can customise your social marketing campaign around your business and objectives.
- Be aware of the sales rep – their job is to bring in new clients.
- There is no “magic” solutions. Building an online brand is a journey not a destination. Be aware of anyone who pretends to have a “magic pill” or wants to lock you into a “low price monthly fee”.
- The best SEO and Social Media firm is one that is recommended to you by an acquaintance or colleague.
Trade Networking Groups (TNG) is a networking group that connects Trades, Services and Professionals.
To discuss your social media requirements with a recommended Social Media Company please contact the social media marketing team at Net Branding.
Page 1 of 2312345»1020...Last »