Welcome to netBranding.co.nz
If you ask 10 different SEO and Social Media experts which is the best Search Engine Optimsation or Social Media options are best, you are likely to get 10 different answers.
However there are some basic rules (a few of the many) to succeed in this vast area.
- You content on the internet should be unique.
- Your content should be well written and read well.
- Your social media profiles should be up to date.
- The focus of your social media content should be less about you and more about what your audience wants.
- You should regularly review your keywords yet avoid stuffing your content with too many of the same keywords on a page.
- Content should be relevant and useful.
But how do you hire a Local SEO Firm or a Social Media Consultant.
- Focus on small / mid-size companies – whilst larger companies may look impressive, working with a smaller SEO and Social Media means you are more likely to work directly with the experienced team members and strategists who can customise your social marketing campaign around your business and objectives.
- Be aware of the sales rep – their job is to bring in new clients.
- There is no “magic” solutions. Building an online brand is a journey not a destination. Be aware of anyone who pretends to have a “magic pill” or wants to lock you into a “low price monthly fee”.
- The best SEO and Social Media firm is one that is recommended to you by an acquaintance or colleague.
To discuss your social media requirements with a recommended Social Media Company please contact
the team at Net Branding.
How to Convince Anyone that Social Media Marketing is Worthwhile So you are having trouble convincing your clients, a business partner or perhaps even yourself that a social media presence is worthwhile? If you speak to a social media agency or consultant, they will emphasize …
As i take a look at Linkedin and Facebook, what a buzz to see our Net Branding clients embracing their social media networks and sharing valuable content and information with prospective and existing clients, volunteers ( in the case of not for profit organizations), the …
Half of Kiwi SMEs Missing Out Online If you fall into the “we don’t have a web presence category please contact the Net Branding team in Auckland. Wednesday, 8 May 2013, 11:22 am Press Release: Yellow Half of Kiwi SMEs Missing Out Online Survey investigates …
May 2013. Comment released by Auckland online and social media company, Net Branding. As the continued ‘fight’ for first page keyword ranking continues, Google New Zealand employs additional staff for it’s online advertising marketing endeavors. The more business advertisers clambering for first page advertising space, …
Each Facebook Like Is Worth $174 To Brands April 17, 2013: Source All Facebook.com There are varying schools of thought about whether or not a value can be placed on Facebook likes, and social performance management platform Syncapse cast its vote for “yes” by pegging …